Tiny Hand With Animated Rainbow Hearts

My mum is my everything .

DEAR BLOG :)
THIS STORY ABOUT ME AND MY MUM ON MOTHERS DAY .

see that picture ? guess who ? she is my mum dude ! my pretty lovely , honestly from bottom
of my tummy , hee~
you know what ? i make that card tau  sambil nangis nangis lahh :'D funny isn't it ?
That day i'm at hostel ,fuhhh that is call "NASIB" tau ? MOTHERS DAY on sunday , cause 
Sunday hari melawat tau :'D
firstly , like always my name already been announce by AJK , later i change my clothes
too meet them ! so excited lahh .

But reach at car park ,
finally my tears falling down :'( i'm so so miss them , biasalahh stay hostel kan ?
hee , LATER , ct and manja my crazy sister ! halang i nak jumpa my mum !
ohmakgayah ! melalak dekat situ jugak tau , hahaha

FINALLY..
they give me meet my super duper cute mum :D
hahahaha aww firstly ,
1.HUG
2.KISS
3.WISH TO HER
4. APOLOGIZE TO HER 
AND AND !
5.GAVE TO HER THE CARD THAT I MADE IT :)

hahaha so funny :D
today , as i walk in to my house i walk towards her  and hug hug her and 
say i miss you mak :'(
and adik sayang mak :'>


That all from me :)
sincerely :
miss eylaa yoojin dolkhan .

No comments:

Post a Comment