Tiny Hand With Animated Rainbow Hearts

the lord of the ring .



assalammualikumm semua :DD
this story i really really excited to tell the whole world :)
15 march 2012 :
that night we were hang at in front of my house . i just  wondering he said , he has something for me :O
and i not expected that couple rings :'D
so so surprise , that was first time in my life , brave man gave me the ring face too face :'O

ohh my goshh , i'm so shy , because never done that before :')
later , i feel our relation its like being 4 years :DD padahal baru reach 4 month ,
a years pun tak sampai lagi :'D

16 march 2012 :
our anniversary 4 month , yeahhh i'm so so happy today :')
puas cuti nie jumpa dia tau . i just want you too know , when i back there at hostel.
i will always miss you sayangg :') i just want you too know ,
i really-2 love you damn fucking so much :')

P/S : THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE DAMN GIRL WANT TOO STEAL MY BOYF.
BEWARE OF "EYLAA YOOJIN " YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE ,WHAT , WHY ,
YOU JUST WAIT . YOU TOUCH HIM . ONCE ! I WONT LET YOU GO BITCHIOUS :D

sekiann tq :')

No comments:

Post a Comment